Neon Surveys is a fast-growing, independent geomatics survey company using the most modern technologies and methods, with operations across the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Our working model frees our team of any traditional obstacles standing in the way of getting on with the work. This means our clients benefit from a dynamic and responsive service.
Could you be next to help us deliver it?
You will be a team player who gets a buzz out of getting your hands on the latest kit and having an input on jobs. You will have an organised approach to work and strong, confident communication skills when dealing with clients.
You will have 2-3 years’ experience in measured building or area referencing surveys using total stations and laser scanners.
You will be prepared to travel to site locations across the UK and have a full driving licence.
About the Role
This role is full time and permanent.
The duties consist of:
· Carrying out measured building surveys on site.
· Carrying out topographical surveys on site.
· Calculating survey checks both manually and using survey software.
· Producing a completed product using AutoCAD, Cloudworx, Cyclone, N4ce and TheoLT.
Technical knowledge required:
· Competent in the use of Total Stations.
· Experience in the use of Laser Scanners would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of RICS code of Measurement Practice beneficial.
· A good knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft office software.
· Knowledge of utility surveys would also be beneficial.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer:
· Competitive salary of £30k-£40k dependent on experience.
· Currently assessing a 4-day working week, if implemented you will be moved to that working pattern.
· The personal satisfaction that comes with project ownership and effective, enjoyable team collaboration
· Company pension
· 22 days annual leave
· Extra day of annual leave as a birthday gift.
Apply with CV to: Duncan Hallam, Director of Neon Surveys via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.